For only $25 USD CASH per person we can arrange our driver to bring you to and from your hotel for our tours. This rate is the roundtrip fare, you won't find anything cheaper on island! Taxi's charge $300USD one way. Our service is only valid for main hotels/condos along Seven Mile Beach and up towards Rum Point area. Prices may vary for other locations.
This discounted shuttle service is subject to availability. Let us know at the time of booking.
*Please note* the pickup time given to you is strict and unfortunately if you are late for the pickup the driver will leave without you and you will be charged.
Need to cancel your pickup?
Should you need to cancel the shuttle, you must give us 2 days notice or the card on file will be charged.
Renting a car is a fantastic opportunity to get out and explore the rest of the Island before the tour. Contact us directly to find out what rental companies give our guests discounts!
Rum Point Club – parking is free.
Meet to the far left of Rum Point when facing the ocean. Look for Cayman Kayaks truck and crew! See below
Speed signs are in MPH
- Head South onto W Bay Rd. (keep the ocean on your right)
- Continue onto N Church St (drive through George Town)
- Continue onto S Sound Rd
- At roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Shamrock Rd (passing Hurley's Grocery Store at Grand Harbour)
- (Get into far right lane)
- Go through one round about (second exit)
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Shamrock Rd
- Pass Countryside Shopping continue on Shamrock Rd
- Continue through Bodden Town Rd (ocean still on right)
- Pass the Light House Restaurant
- Turn left onto Frank Sound Rd (7-10 minutes)
- Follow road up a small hill (past Water Boys Liquor and the Esso Gas station) left bend onto N Side Rd
- Continue onto Rum Point Dr (12-17 minutes)
- Road will force you to veer left
- Take the immediate Right onto Sand Point Rd
- Rum Point parking will be on the right. Park in the parking lot- FREE
- Meet to the far left of Rum Point property when facing the ocean.
- Look for Cayman Kayaks truck and crew!
**When coming from Seven Mile Beach allow 1 hour**